Thursday, January 10, 2013
Happy Jar.
I've dedicated myself to my "happiness project" for 2013. Everyday, I write one thing I am happy about and place it in this jar. It makes a HUGE difference because I am constantly looking for the good in everyday. Yes, it's only the first week back to school, but I already have a good number of assignments to do. I don't want to waste my energy complaining this year; I want to have a better attitude and acknowledge my blessings. Everyday is a gift and I know that when I become overwhelmed in the upcoming weeks, I WILL get through it. I just have to remember to breathe and keep my chin up. I'm taking this semester one day at a time and I want to be as happy as possible. I can't wait to open up my jar at the end of the year and relive the moments that made me the happiest ♥
Because even on crappy days, there is something to be grateful for. ALWAYS. :)
