I like that feeling of security, that feeling of being safe. I'm not the type of person to take a big risk you know? Because I feel that puts me in an uncertain position. I guess that's why I've always limited myself. I just get involved with things that my friends do because I'm too afraid to go after something alone. But this is all going to change. I don't want to follow anyone anymore. I want to feel independent, free. I shouldn't have to feel left out if my friends are part of something that I'm not. Why should I?
I'm going to take my Ate's advice to heart: "Don't limit yourself to what you can do in college. Don't care what other people think about you ." The only person that is holding me back is ME. So when school starts in September, I'm not going to plan every single thing that I do. I just have to let things be and live a little...start believing that I can be a leader instead of a follower. Here's to taking chances :)