We had a guest priest at our parish yesterday and I absolutely loved his homily. I wish I had a notepad to write down all he was saying, but from what I remember he basically said something around the lines of "Let go and let God, you cannot fix what is behind you, all you can do now is move forward in your faith. It's going to be difficult, but you must remember that God is helping you more today than yesterday, because today is new."
I felt refreshed after mass and his words just stuck with me. I guess I just felt inspired in a way especially since I've been juggling so much at the moment with school, PCN practices,job applications, attending orientations,and driving all over the place. I feel like I have finally made that decision to MOVE FORWARD and Father Barry was right, it hasn't been easy. It's tough being away from close friends for months at a time and having less time to socialize/go out since I'm prioritizing school over anything else. I'm doing my best to not complain, if anything I'm trying to channel all of my positive energy into frustrating situations. With a life like mine, it's necessary to surround yourself with positivity if you want to succeed. The semester is coming to an end veryyy soon and I'm going to finish strong.
Hopefully when June comes around, my life will have more stability. If I'm in the program by then I can finally enjoy the rest of my Summer, spend time with friends, and focus on summer school. I won't have all this stress and anxiety hanging over my head. I have to believe that I am strong enough to get through all of this and accomplish my goals at the moment. So yes, I am Letting Go and Letting God. I have a busy month ahead, but I can do this! Yesss.