Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Better In Time.

"I'm gonna smile cuz' I deserve to. It'll all get better with time."

Being a first-year "upperclassman" has made me realize that I'm trying to hold onto the past, yet I want to fast-forward to having a professional career at the same time. I don't like being in this gray area, I want one or the other. Am I being rational? Probably not.

But when I look at the things that I've done, all I can say is, "I NEED TO DO MORE," and that's exactly what I'm trying to do right now. I've been taking chances and staying motivated, trying to convince myself that my life doesn't have to be so mundane. I deserve excitement, a chance to engage in something that will change my life for the better. I want that more than anything right now.

But of course with every risk, there is a chance of failure. I know that very well from past experience, but that's what courage is for. No matter how many doors close on me, I'm going to keep on knocking until one opens. I am determined. By the end of this year, I want to know that I achieved something great. So I am going to keep on trekking until I stumble across something amazing. I have faith in what is not within my horizon, no doubt. And that's the most thrilling part about this whole adventure. :)