Sunday, September 11, 2011

Still Standing.


First of all, I need to pay my respects to those who lost their lives on this day 10 years ago. I can't believe its been a decade since that tragedy and I'll never forget it.

So lately I've just been plain tired, every minute of everyday. I just want to sleep and forget about all the stress from the Nursing program. I LOVE knowing that I've finally made it here, but it's so draining at the same time. Actually STAYING in the program and being successful is my primary concern right now. Knowing that I have three years left of this is what gets me the most. I don't mean to be negative or anything but I really do feel like the tired I'm feeling is a "Tired that sleep can't fix." I feel like I can't even enjoy my sleep at night because all I'm thinking about is everything I have to do the next day. Some days when I get home I just feel like crying to relieve some tension, but I know that will only make things worse. So instead, I'm really trying to find hope and only focus on the positive things.

I have to admit that I hate what school does to me. What I mean by that is, I know I can get extremely irritated and isolated when I'm trying to get things done. And when I get stressed, I tend to snap at people. I notice that I get like this especially when I go home. I guess it's my way of releasing some of my stress. I know it's not healthy but I can't help it. My first round of exams starts tomorrow and I really want to do well. I just need to get through this upcoming week so I can try to have some fun in Vegas on the weekend. I'm going to really need some good company to help me get my mind off things.

For now I just have to stay motivated, optimistic, and try not to stress so much. I CAN DO THIS. BREATHE.