There's so much on my plate right now. I'm trying to keep as optimistic and calm as possible but I'm definitely having low moments too. The thing that sucks about not having a roommate is I have no one to vent to when I go home. So I guess all of my stress just builds up and I just end up having a quick moment to cry before getting back to work. But nursing is what I wanted, so I think that it is unfair for me to be crying over my workload. I knew what was coming and I have to own up to it. I just wish it wasn't so much!
My third round of exams are around the corner. And it's getting harder to actually study during the week because of picking my patients for clinical and doing care plans. So I'm actually really behind on my readings/studying. I HATE falling behind but hopefully I will be able to get a lot of work done these next few days. I'm glad that I'll be spending Friday night in DTLA to celebrate Kat's birthday. I need some time to just relax and have a few drinks to take the edge off. And I have to go home this weekend because unfortunately my Uncle passed away last weekend so I will be going to San Diego on Sunday for his viewing. I'm going through a lot of emotions right now and it's overwhelming, but I just need to stop worrying so much. I know that He is looking out for me.
I feel like I need some restoration. I'm tired all the time. I feel spiritually weak. My emotions are taking over me. I feel like I'm a mess. I miss a lot of people. And I regret not going to see my Uncle before he passed away. I don't think I'm in the best shape to go to a viewing because once the first tear drops, I know it'll be hard for me to stop. But I know my family needs me so I gotta pretend to be stronger than what I'm actually feeling right now. 6 more weeks of school left, just gotta hang in there.