I successfully completed one more year of nursing school and all I can say is, THANK GOD. He's the only one who knows what this past year of nursing school has put me through and how many times I fought to keep my head above the water. This year was anything but easy, but keeping my faith strong is what got me through the long hours of studying, short hours of cramming before exams, and surviving through PACN season.
He kept my heart strong and even though I didn't meet all of my goals for the year, I am still grateful. I have to keep in mind that His plans for me are larger than my dreams and that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. I may not have gotten everything that I hoped for, but one thing is for sure, I can now clearly look forward to what will be one of the happiest days of my life - MSMC Commencement: May 12, 2014. Words can't describe just how excited I am to finally be able to share that moment with my family and friends. It's what gives me hope and motivation to give 110% when I go back in the Fall. I'm actually hoping that this Summer won't drag on too long so that we can get the ball rolling!
Senior year is going to be amazing. I feel it. I'm ready to just power through and make some more awesome memories. I'm especially looking forward to bonding even more with all my friends. We've struggled together, celebrated together, and cried together. Nursing school could not be possible on my own. If anything, it's my friends that gave me that unconditional positive encouragement and hopefully I was able to do the same for them. My GPA may have dropped after this past year, but that just means I have to work extra hard to get it back where I want it to be.
Above all, I'm doing the best I can, taking in every opportunity I can get, and savoring all of my blessings. That's what matters the most to me. One last rung of the nursing school ladder to climb; let's make it good!!!