Monday, January 5, 2009

Hello 2009.

So it's my first day of winter quarter and I am already bombarded with homework...no bueno :(
But anyway, I've decided to start blogging again because it gives me a reason to take hw breaks! haha..like right now for example :)

But yeah I guess this quarter has got off to a pretty good start. Last night, me and the girls went to the highest point in Irvine aka "Suicide Hill" at Turtle Rock and it was pretty fun! We've decided to make it a tradition to go up there before each quarter and I think that's an awesome idea :) We all made wishes by throwing pennies off the hill, or if it even made it off the hill LOL..it was too dark to see...but anyway, I sure hope that this year goes well. 

I have so many hopes for myself and I am determined to fulfill each one of my goals this year. It seems like a stretch, but for some reason I feel better about myself. I know I've had my doubts, but my faith has been restored. I need to stop moping about my failures and learn to pick myself up. I want to have a stronger "backbone" and the audacity to step up. I'm learning to be a stronger and independent person, especially since I'm in college now. It's time to grow up you know? I need to be able to look to myself and find that inner strength to overcome the obstacles...

So hopefully 2009 will be a year to remember on a number of levels. I'm gonna make the best out of it and hope for a good fortune! :)