Saturday, February 21, 2009

XXX: It's not Dirty, it's THIRTY!

So today was the first Saturday practice for PCN (Pilipino Culture Night) and it was quite exhausting haha. But it was great seeing all of the PCN cast and watching all of the suites perform. I think it's gonna be a GREAT show! Especially since we're celebrating Kababayan's 30th PCN Anniversary :) 

So Kaba's Gala is coming up on March 7 and today, the three top cultural suites to perform at Gala were named. Each suite had stage time and a final audition piece. To be honest, I thought that the other suites were on top of their game compared to Trads and Rural - the two suites that I'm in. But SURPRISINGLY, both of the dances got picked to perform! But I realized that Trads did look good after performing, so I'm pretty happy about that :) Itik Itik on the other hand...LOL...we barely had time to practice and all of the girls were laughing during stage time, but we got picked as a top suite as well! I think it's probably because the other two suites chosen were serious and they needed a fun dance to balance it out...but I guess it's gonna be fun to perform twice haha...

This is going to be my first PCN and I am super excited. I've already started to bond with my suitemates and its been a great experience thus far. I can't wait until the actual day! It's gonna be BOMBBB.