However, I've been worried lately. I want to graduate in 4 years. That's like my MAIN goal right now. I mean, of course I'm trying to do well in all of my classes, but I feel like I'm behind already. I can't seem to push myself beyond "average" because that is what my test scores reflect. But should I let these test scores undermine my intelligence? I don't know...but it has been a struggle. I wish I was doing better.
On a better note, PCN is in a couple weeks and I am pretty excited about it! Its been great bonding with my suitemates and I feel very blessed to be part of something like this. If I wasn't in Kababayan, I seriously think I would be depressed haha...they keep me on my feet. So yeah, this study break is getting a little too long. I better get back to the books.