Thursday, November 19, 2009

I want to sing. I want to live. All is because of Him.

Benefit concert is tomorrow and I'm really excited :) This week has been so hectic...I had a chem midterm on Tuesday, a paper due yesterday, and another paper due today. I am so relieved that I was able to pull through...sometimes I feel like there are not enough hours in a day. Luckily for me, there is no better way to unwind than with Liwanag. Whenever I feel exhausted or weak, I can always count on Liwanag to give me that boost of energy that I need to get through my day.

No matter how overwhelmed I feel, I can't forget how blessed I am. Thanksgiving is coming up and although I am extremely excited to get my grub on, I really am going to take the time to reflect on what I've been through and to just thank God for everything that He has given me. He is my strength, my courage. Although I may get lost from time to time, I know that He will guide me. I am going to continue to serve Him because it fills my heart with such joy. I never thought that my faith could ever grow this strong and I have all of Liwanag to thank for that <3

Benefit Concert is ALL for Your glory Lord. I want to sing, I want to live, all is because of You.