The fact that we all spent a FRIDAY night dedicated to Him amazes me. We could have been doing so many other things, but I love that we all came together for a night of praise and worship. I always thought that prayer was something to do individually and in silence, but I never knew that action songs could be a prayer too. Liwanag continually teaches me new ways to pray, to serve, and to love. Being part of a group that does this is so special and I will never ever take it for granted. My week isn't complete without going to at least noon mass and singing for mass on Sundays. My week isn't complete without seeing this wonderful group of people every Tuesday night at Interfaith. NOTHING makes me happier than spending time with Liwanag. Words cannot express how much I love them. But I DO KNOW that I will always keep Liwanag in a very special place in my heart just because of who they are. <3