The UCI nursing application is due on November 30 and I haven't even looked at it yet. I'm hesistant because I know that it is going to stress me out since I still don't feel qualified enough to be accepted into the program. I know that there are SO many people who will apply that have better grades, more experience, and a legit letter of recommendation. Sure, I can hope and pray that I will be accepted, but most of me just sees the realistic side of this situation. I'm going to have to start applying to a different school. As much as I HATE saying that, it's what I'm going to have to do to stay on track.
The only thing that's keeping me happy at the moment is my family and Liwanag. It's an exciting time right now since my brother just got engaged. The engagement party is this Sunday and I'm really excited since a lot of our friends and family are going to be there. I LOVE having get-togethers :) Benefit concert is coming up and I'm excited for that too. I've been spending more time with Liwanag outside of meetings and its been a lot of fun getting to know everyone better. They really are my family away from home and just knowing that I have them helps me get through my crappy days.
On an ending note: "In the moment of my weakness, You give me grace to do Your will." Your love is amazing Lord. Don't ever let me forget that.