

This weekend I witnessed a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception. My brother finally tied the knot and I couldn't be any happier for him. It was soooo great having the whole wedding party together this whole weekend and being able to see family and friends that I haven't seen in so long. After this weekend, there is no doubt in my mind that LOVE IS REAL. I saw it during the ceremony and felt it at the reception.
I know that the open bar really gave the reception a kick since a lot of people were in their "happy places," including me haha, but it was SOOO much fun. Shyd and Jecca did a REALLY great job planning the agenda and everything ran so smooth There was a photobooth for the guests to take pictures for the wedding scrapbook, the DJ was bomb, there were performances throughout the night, and everyone was genuinely having a great time. I haven't had that much fun in a LONG while and I already miss San Diego and everyone who celebrated with us this weekend.
This year, the KLAWBS (the group name that me, my brother, and my friends from back home established) celebrated our FIFTEENTH YEAR anniversary. I've known them since I was five years old and the fact that we were all together on Shyd's wedding day was so special. Having a group of friends that you don't have to MAKE the effort to keep in touch with is AMAZING. I know that they will be a part of my life FOREVER and that we will all be at eachother's wedding in the future :D
I truly felt God's presence this weekend and I thought that Glee's "Don't Stop Believing" was an awesome choice for the last song at the reception. I know that weddings make people hope for their "special someone," and yes it made me think about my future hubby too haha. I won't stop believing that he is out there somewhere and that one day I will be able to give him my whole heart just like Shyd and Jecca have shown me <3
CONGRATULATIONS SHYD AND JESSICA COLOMA! I love you both and wish you a lifetime of love, happiness, and succes on your life together!