
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :) It is almost 3am and here I am sitting on the Shawshank couch writing this blog before I get some sleep haha. I originally wasn't supposed to be in Irvine this weekend, but I changed my mind last minute because I realized I wouldn't want to be anywhere but here for Halloween weekend with the friends that I absolutely love. It was fun being able to let loose on Friday night and have a good time at Hazel's party despite the fact that one of the girls got straight up TRASHED and consequently exposed her boobs due to her drunken state. OH GAWD I am scarred for life! HAHAHA I will definitely never forget this and how much time it took for us to all stop laughing! Poor girl.
I love spending my weekends in Irvine just catching up with people, sitting around and talking or laughing about stupid stuff. I'm glad that people are willing to "take me in" for the weekend by letting me crash at their place. I always wonder what it would be like if I had stayed in Irvine, but at the same time there are so many (GOOD) distractions here so I'm glad that being away in L.A. for school keeps me on track since I don't go out as much. It kind of works out for the best I guess :) I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween, or dressing up for that matter, but it's a good excuse to have a little fun in the midst of midterm season. I have my Anatomy lecture and lab midterm this upcoming week so after this weekend it's back to endless hours of studying while drinking tea and listening to the TV in the background. I'm EXTREMELY happy that I was able to raise my Anatomy grade up with that extra credit quiz, but in consequence, my Microbio grade suffered a bit from this because I didn't allocate my time evenly. But you gotta choose what you win or lose sometimes...so now I just have to deal with it and get myself back in the game.
I can't believe how close it is to the end of the year. 2011 will mark the start of my fourth year in college... GET OUT OF HERE! Life is insane, forreal. Although my trek toward graduation has been delayed, I will still consider 2012 as my grad. year. Its been a wonderful journey with my friends so far and I can't wait to see just how GOOD it's going to get.