Monday, December 19, 2011

Let it Snow.


Had an awesome weekend with friends in Big Bear. Just what I needed to take my mind off of things. From this trip, I have concluded:

1) Snow is pretty when you DON'T have to shovel it off of a driveway twice a day just to park your car on it.

2) Snowboarding is one of the most frustrating things I've ever tried.

3) Snowball fights make me happy.

4) I love that I'm still friends with the same group of people that I met in 1995.

5) Making a snowman isn't as easy as it looks in cartoons!

My body is still sore from the damage it took from snowboarding haha, but nonetheless, I'm glad I was able to spend some quality time with everyone who went :) Officially back home now for the rest of Winter Break and I plan to spend it very wisely: family time, reading time, and especially sleeping time <3