Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's December!

"It's the most wonderful time of the year!" :D I am so excited for what this month has in store for me. I'm leaving for nor cal in less than two weeks and I am definitely looking forward to a relaxing winter break. This quarter has been a real bitch (sorry, but that's the perfect word for this sentence haha) trying to keep up with everything so I'm happy that it's finally coming to the end. 

The one thing that I would REALLY REALLY REALLY love to experience this winter break is the holiday magic at Disneyland! Ughh after 19 years you'd think that I have been to Disneyland at least once during the holiday season, but sadly this is not true :,( I've been thinking about getting a season pass, but my funds are low as of right now...boo. I've always seen the commercials on tv or my friends telling me how great it is and it makes my heart ache. I know that sounds dumb, but it's the truth haha. I LOVE that feeling of holiday spirit and I think that going to Disneyland would really brighten my day. So we'll see what happens...if I don't get to go this year, then next year is for sure :) Yay for the holidays and listening to Christmas music!