My trip to Norcal was a success! :D It was probably one of the most fun vacations I've been on just because I got to spend time with two of my favorites: Camille Sta. Cruz & Marcee Dela Cruz and also got to chill with other second years from UCI. I have to say that there is something special about the spirit of Norcal. I <3'd the hustle and bustle of the city and I could definitely see myself living in a place like that as a single, hopefully one day successful woman haha. I know this sounds cliche, but I definitely left a part of my heart in San Francisco!
Life is going good right now, despite the fact that I know I will have to take summer school since I unfortunately failed one of my classes...OHPS. FCKK it sucks! But I just gotta deal with it. Gotta straighten up my act Winter Quarter cuz' I can't afford any more slip-ups! I've prayed for God's grace to humble me at times like this and it has helped me a lot. So I'm ready for a new start and to put all of my worries behind me this upcoming new year.
I know that New Year's Resolutions are a joke to some people, but I always try to set goals for myself each time it comes around. I may not reach them all the time, but it's nice to have a vision in mind. So this yeah I plan to be step it up academically, physically, and spiritually. My mind, body, and soul has got to be revitalized somehow. I'm gonna do all that I can to start off 2010 right. I especially want to strengthen the relationships I have with my friends and not let any drama or negative people stand in my way. I just want to surround myself with the people that I love because they are the ones who motivate me to be better.
I know this is wishful thinking, but I hope to give a lil' boost to my love life this year haha. I'm not sayin' that I want to find a serious boyfriend or anything like that, but I would like to go on a few dates and live it up a little bit. I'm single and I deserve to have a couple of nights out LOL so if the opportunity comes, I will most likely take it. Who knows, this could be MY year right? ;) I want to be that girl holding someone's hand in the park or cuddling next to someone watching a movie on a Friday night. Too mushy? Maybe a lil' bit, but hey, dreaming doesn't hurt! In all seriousness though it would be nice to find a guy who makes me happy and who truly respects me...someone who can make me laugh and console me when I'm down...someone to go out with and have fun! Is that asking for too much? haha I dunno, but if God decides that I'm ready for a relationship then I will be here waiting patiently :)
2009, you have been the fastest year of my life! Its been a lot of fun, but I am ready for a fresh start. So let's end this year STRONG!! 2010 I'm ready for you!