Saturday, April 17, 2010

SeXXXI PCN.




Preparation for PCN took A LOT of my time, money, and energy, but after the show last night I realized it was worth it for a second time haha. I am really proud of everyone who was in the cast, especially skit because they really did an awesome job! I kind of wish that I did an actual performance suite as well, but Choir was an amazing experience so I have no regrets! :D I love that feeling of being on stage and I had so much fun. Much love to my SeXXXI choir! <3

Although PCN season is always fun, I am definitely relieved that it is over. TIME TO FOCUS ON SCHOOL! I ditched too many classes during Bren week because of rehearsals and my lack of sleep. But I have to admit that Bren week was awesome because I got the chance to bond with choir and the Liwanag seniors in senior suite. I'm gonna miss seeing their faces everyday! Good thing Spirit Rally is coming up though, because that means I get to hang out with them some more haha.

After the show, it was so humbling to be surrounded by my Liwanag family and to see all of the signs that they made for us. I've never experienced that feeling before and it made me really happy to be greeted by so many hugs :) Liwanag never fails at making me feel loved, so THANK YOU! Afterward, we headed to Denny's, where I attempted to eat the Ultimate Omelette in one sitting, but that was a fail hahaha so I ate the rest of it for breakfast this morning while watching Glee. Eggs with Tabasco is ALWAYS a winner! Yee sonnn!

As of right now, I have 2 midterms to prepare for next week. YIKES. So I better get back to that I guess =P