You really don't know what you have until it's gone. I know that's cliche, but on Wednesday I lost my phone and it made me realize how much I take it for granted. I know that "it's just a phone," but in all honesty, knowing that I didn't have it with me and thinking that it might have been stolen really shook me up. But thankfully, someone was gracious enough to turn it into the Police Department. So thank you St. Anthony (Patron Saint of Lost Things) for helping me. I just know you did :)
Heaven Week has been really fun. Everyone has been working really hard and I'm so excited for Spirit Rally tomorrow. Last year, Spirit Rally is what really got me attached to Liwanag because I loved it so much. Spring quarter is when I started singing for mass too. It's like everything is coming full circle, back to where I started again. I didn't even know all of the second years at Spirit Rally last year, and now that we've grown so close, it kind of amazes me to see how much has happened within this year. This quarter is going by super fast (It's already WEEK SIX next week!) and I'm not going to lie, I keep wishing for it to go slower. Because that means the Seniors are going to be leaving and I'm going to be a THIRD YEAR. What?! Where did the time go? I can't believe I'm going to be an upperclassman =/ It's crazy...
I love how everything is right now and I wish that nothing had to change. But that's just wishful thinking. Life moves on and it's time for the Seniors to finally start living out their dream :) I have developed such a deep appreciation for the LOG class of 2010 because they are so ambitious and are so passionate about what they do. It's really inspiring and that's why I look up to them. I hope when I am a Senior that I will be setting a good example too!
I've been checking my mailbox pretty much everyday just hoping to see a letter from MSMC. Waiting for this long has made me restless. I just want to know what's going to happen. feel like I don't have control over my own life right now because that letter is going to dictate the next direction I will be heading in. But I've been telling myself to just enjoy where I'm at and to embrace all the blessings that I tend to overlook. It hasn't been the easiest thing to do, but I've been hanging in there :)