Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Sun Will Rise.



I've been in stuck in a storm before
Felt the wind raging at my door
Couldn't move, couldn't breathe, Couldn't find a way out

Somehow my clouds disappeared, Somehow I made it here
Maybe just so you could hear me say

The sun will rise
When you've lost your lights
It'll be alright

Although you can't see it
So hard to believe it
Sometimes you just need a little faith
There's an answer to your prayer


Things DO get better with time. It's not easy, but I know that I'm strong enough to handle this. When you walk with God, no strength is lost, so keep walking. When you talk with God, no breath is lost, so keep talking. When you're waiting on God, no time is lost, so keep waiting. Giving up should NEVER be an answer, atleast not for me, no matter how many times I fall. Getting up is the hardest, but there will ALWAYS be a reason to smile. Always.