Saturday, September 15, 2012

Arnie Aces.

Adrenaline rush is keeping me up. I've almost been awake for 24 hrs and I feel more energized than ever. Tonight highlighted one of THE MOST intense days I've ever had. Being so nervous that your whole body shakes, feeling your heart beating out of your chest, blood pressure skyrocketing, and feeling that edge to push yourself harder under circumstances where fear is so overwhelming. I want to remember this day for the rest of my life because today I decided that I am going to be a LEADER. I'm not just going to try, no, I WILL BE.

I've never felt such a strong sense of camaraderie among my peers. I think that this experience is going to be so eye-opening and scary, but it's going to help me get to a different place in my life; a place that I only used to dream of. Now it's my time to make my dreams a reality because I owe it to myself. I want my potential to be reached and even exceeded. The concept of not succeeding on your own is valuable at this point. I need to look to those around me if I want to be the best I can be. I need to learn from others, make my own mistakes, and ask for help.

If I can just hold onto that feeling I had today, I know it will carry me through the rest of this semester. It's going to be tough, but I want to be that person who really fights for what they want, not the person who sits and complains where they are in their life and not do a single thing to change it. I'M BETTER THAN THAT. And I need to keep believing in this and push myself harder than ever to be successful.



Read more.
Learn more.
Change the globe.

I know I can. 
Be what I wanna be. 
If I work hard at it. 
I'll be where I wanna be. -NaS