Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's 3 in the morn'.

...Which means finals week is OFFICIALLY here. Whoo the first year road is coming to an end and it is definitely one of those bittersweet moments. However, let me say that these last few weeks have been fun and uplifting. If it weren't for all my wonderful friends to get me through this monster called college, I think I'd be absolutely miserable...so thank you guys from the bottom of my heart! I love you all! Let's make this last week count! :)

I should really be catching up on my sleep, so I'm gonna end this with a very special quote that will hopefully spark up some confidence and strength for finals week:

"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6 

Just something to keep in mind :D Happy studying and good luck everyone!