Tuesday nights are always my favorite part of the week because I get to spend it with my Liwanag family. But I have to admit it was hard for me to concentrate at the last meeting because I had so much going through my head. I just didn't feel that connection that I usually feel at every meeting. But luckily, praise and worship helped me to feel humbled by God's presence. When music min sang "Came to my rescue," tears filled my eyes. This song is just so powerful. The lyrics really spoke to me and related to me on such a great level.
Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek your face
Lord all I am is yours
My whole life
I place in your hands
God of Mercy
Humbled I bow down
In your presence at your throne
I called you answered
And you came to my rescue and
I wanna be where you are
In my life be lifted high
In our world be lifted high
In our love be lifted high
I bolded the phrases that touched my heart. Now I know that this much is true: "When all else fails, music speaks." Every night before I go to bed, I ask God to give me the grace to do His will. I ask him to bless me so that I may do more for Him because he truly is my Savior. Instead of me asking what He has done for me, I'm turning the tables. What can I do for You, Lord? Help me to rescue others who are struggling to see Your light, because you have done so for me. I'm glad that the main theme for the last Liwanag meeting was HUMILITY. I think that being humble is truly an important characteristic to possess and I am trying my best to be humble when I am troubled. I realized that I may not know why God does certain things in my life, but all I can do is continue to serve Him and nothing less. "Take me, mold me, use me, fill me. I give my life to the Potter's Hand."