Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stress Switch: ON

It's week 4. And you know what that means? Midterms are right around the corner =/ I really need to start preparing for them now so that I won't have to pull an all nighter beforehand haha...Anyway, there's a lot going on in my mind at the moment. I'm only taking 14 units and it feels like just as much work as my 18 units last quarter. Maybe my internship has added a little bit more stress on my shoulders as well...but honestly I'm really enjoying it at the moment. I like being able to get away from school and being able to put myself in  a "professional environment," I guess you could say. The people there are really nice and supportive so it really lifts up my spirit every Wednesday and Friday. 

I know I usually worry more about school work, but as of right now, I've been dwelling on certain relationships with people. I've been getting closer to a lot of people this year as well as growing apart from some as well. Of course I wish I had more time to spend with the people that I kind of lost in touch with, but I also want to spend more time with the people that I am growing to know. I think I've always just had this void in my heart that has never been filled and I've finally found the people who have been able to fill it the most. I can say that I truly trust them and I think that's really important for every relationship that I form. 

...I can't think straight right now so this is gonna have to be continued. Off to do more work...