I have to admit that I drank a little too much at the parties on Friday night to help me forget about my current situation. I know that's not healthy, but it made me feel better at the moment. If you're reading this and think that I have a problem, trust me, I don't. Sometimes I just make irrational decisions and need a night to just let go. So now that I've finally got the partying out of my system I really have to try to keep up with things. Yes, I am overwhelmed. Yes, I feel like giving up...but I won't.
I have a lot of things that I'm bottling up inside and emotions to let out. I almost made a few calls last night because I just wanted someone to talk to, but I didn't. I don't know if I'm ready to let anyone in yet...this is something I constantly struggle with. I know that I can place my trust in some of my friends, but I've always been the type to just deal with my own problems. Maybe it's time for a change?