Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Give You My Heart.

This is my desire
To honour You
Lord, with all my heart
I worship You
All I have within me 
I give You praise
All that I adore 
Is in You

Lord, I give You my heart 
I give You my song 
I live for you alone
Every breath that I take 
Every moment I'm awake
Lord, have Your way in me

Another Lenten season has begun. I always look forward to this time of year because it helps me to just get more in touch with Him. Lent gives me that opportunity to just put everything on pause and to make sure that I am not letting Him slip through my fingers. 

I've decided to give up soda & dessert for these next 40 days. I need to practice my self-discipline...so I think that this was reasonable. It really is going to be a challenge, but that's a good thing. Also, I've committed to going to noon mass at least once a week or twice a week if I can, and to continue serving at mass on Sundays with choir. I really want to reverse my ways of thinking...instead of waking up and cursing to myself about having to go to an early class, I want to wake up and say a prayer. Starting off my days like this would hopefully put me in a better mood. 

I have so much more that I want to say, but I am feeling really tired at the moment...so this is gonna end right here. 
TO BE CONTINUED...