Why are you looking for love
Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough
To where will you go child
Tell me where will you run
To where will you run
And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
These hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you
Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough
To where will you go child
Tell me where will you run
To where will you run
And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
These hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you
This week was pretty great. It started off pretty stressful though, since the final draft of my historical analysis was due on Monday, so thank God that's done and over with. The best part of my week so far was going to watch Kirsten & Kathy perform for open mic at It's a Grind in Lakewood. I REALLY underestimated the quality of music for open mic...I thought there was just going to be a bunch of "wannabes" who thought they could sing. But I was wrong. Instead, I was truly touched by each artist's talent and their passion for music. It was an uplifting night, especially since many sets were praise and worship related, so that was awesome. Kirs and Kathy were wonderful, as always :) So I think that attending these open mic nights is something I should do at least once a quarter.
Liwanag leaves for retreat tomorrow night and I am SUPER excited! To be given the opportunity to "Let go and let GOD" for the weekend is definitely a privilege and something that I NEED right now, especially before finals. I just want to put myself in a state of complete bliss. So we'll see how this goes :)