Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Twist In My Story.



Courage, courage, courage. That's definitely what I need the most right now, or WHAT I should be more of, COURAGEOUS. I feel like I've been doing a good job of it so far, and all I hope is that I can carry that on with me. I'm finally moved out of Irvine and I'm not going to lie, I miss it SO much. But good thing this week has been pretty busy for me and I've been able to keep my mind off missing everyone.

I'm SUUUUPER happy that my whole apartment/roommate situation finally worked out and I don't have to worry about being homeless anymore! After all the different people I could've roomed with and all the potential places I went to see, I'm happy where I ended up choosing: A one bedroom apartment that also gives me my own parking spot! I'll be sharing with one other girl from Riverside who is also a third year transfer student to MSMC. I know that parking is crazy in LA and since I can't parallel park for shiet, I'm glad I don't have to worry about finding street parking if I choose to stay out late or whatever. So that's a PLUS. And the apartment is pretty spacious for two people so I'm totally satisfied with how things turned out. I'm also glad that I only have to share with one other person so the place should be easier to maintain and such. GOD IS GOOD! :]

I'm in the process of doing laundry, packing, and buying all the stuff that I need for the apartment. I forgot how much work this takes! HAHA but I'm trying to get as much done before Monday since I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out =/ I'll be on bed rest for 2 days atleast so I can't be running errands during that time. It sucks that I won't be able to eat what I want for awhile, but then again that's kind of good since it'll hopefully help me to lose some weight LOL. My brother's wedding is coming up and I gotta put some more effort into looking good in that bridesmaid dress! Hopefully my move to L.A. will keep me busy and active so that will help me out. I'm really excited for these next upcoming months. Moving into a new city, starting school, Summer retreat, LOG first gen., the bachelorette party, and of course the WEDDING! It's going to be a GREAT next couple of months! :]