"Even when it's dark before the dawn
I'll feel Your grace and carry on
And with every breath of me
You'll be the only light I see
When I needed a place to hang my heart
You were there to wear it from the start
And with every breath of me
You'll be the only light I see"
On a side note, I went to get my haircut today and my hairdresser asked how my parents were doing on their vacation. I wish I knew! haha they haven't emailed me or texted ever since they last talked to me before they left from LAX, so I guess that means they're busy being tourists! I really DO miss their nightly phone calls though and I kind of wish I KNEW they were doing okay :-/ Anyway, I'm home right now with no one here and it kind of sucks, but I still enjoy the comfort of being in my own home on the weekends. Plus, I'll actually get more stuff done since I can't depend on my parents to distract me LOL.
Since my Mom and I have been going to the same hairdresser for over 8 years now, he knows both of us pretty well. He was telling me that everytime my Mom goes to get her hair done, she loves telling him how proud she is of me and how she's 'stress free' because I'm a good daughter that doesn't give her much trouble. Hearing that almost made me tear up. It would be nice to hear those words directly from HER, but either way, knowing this makes me happy :)