In a world full of changes
as my world rearranges I
I get lost, sometimes I get scared.
But I know that You're faithful
and I know that You're able to
conquer my fears and restore my soul
And when my world falls
I hear You call, You tell me I'm not alone.
When all else fails Your love prevails
Lord I'm holding on.
Teach me to trust in the things I can't see
All that I am Lord I fall at Your feet
I'd be naive to think I could go on without You.
This world and its pleasures will soon fade away
You O my God O my Lord You remain
You are the same yesterday, my constant for always
always.
When I walk through the darkness
and I feel so deserted I
remember Your word, remember Your suffering
Though I don't understand it, Lord I'll trust Your direction,
depend on Your word and lean on Your promises yea, yea
When everything in this life has let me down
You lift my head when I fall to the ground.
Lord I know I can't trust anything in this world
I'll trust in You and I'll stand on Your word cuz it's perfect.
Lord Your ways are perfect.
YFC's Praisefest was an amazing experience and I really loved their theme "My Constant" because I think it's the perfect word to describe His love. Even when I make mistake after mistake, after I continue to neglect His calling...He is still there with just as much love for me. This song just became one of my new favorites :]