Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Weight Of It All.

It's almost 4 in the morning. I feel like my Summer has been so routine and I love it. Sleeping, eating, chilling, working out, and now I even started Liwanag mahjong nights! :D We've played for days in a row now at Christian's apartment, usually ending around 2 in the morning LOL...I hope this addiction doesn't get too bad! But no worries, it's all good fun right? haha...

Yesterday I took some time for myself by having a nice reading day at Borders and then I went shopping at night. I know some people don't like going to places by theirself, but sometimes I just need that time alone you know? It's nice just being able to go out and do whatever you want once and awhile.

I have been in such a care-free mode lately and all I've had to do is plan the days that I hang out with people :] On Thursday, me and the Steves are heading down to SD to hang out with Abby and Ktyn at the Wild Animal Park and I'm quite excited for that! And on Friday, me,Kris,Tina, and Ray are celebrating our "one year" since we all rode in the same car together last Summer Retreat since we all didn't "know eachother." HAHAHA but now look at us! We're all good friends so I guess we're celebrating that friendship! Awesome! And on the weekend, my brother and soon-to-be sister in law are taking the wedding party to Oceanside for an overnight stay at the beach, which should be a BLAST, especially since I get to find out who my partner is going to be at the wedding! WOOT! So I've got a pretty eventful and exciting couple days ahead of me.

However, I have less than a month in Irvine since I'm planning to move out on August 12th. What sucks it that I'll be at home home for the next two weeks after this Friday since I have to take care of the rest of the preliminary stuff for MSMC. Orientation is coming up and I'm pretty excited for that but I won't be back in Irvine until the first week of August. But at least I get to go to the Hillsong concert when I get back and also celebrate Hazel's birthday.Then the next week, I'll be moving out. I know that these next couple weeks are going to fly by and before I know it, I'll be moving to L.A. where reality will resume with school and attempting to meet new people. I guess all I can do is pray for courage and humility to take on His will, this journey that He has led me on. Underneath the weight of it all, I just have to remember that I belong to Him and that His love will ultimately overcome all of my fears <3