Although I have seven classes, I think I have been doing a pretty damn good job keeping myself on track between going to the gym and four-hour long PCN practices once a week. I'm getting better at allocating my time more efficiently and motivating myself to actually study during my breaks in between classes and right when I get home from school. Hopefully this balance remains until May :)
I've been trying to go to the gym as often as possible. It helps me to relax and keeps me focused so I'm enjoying that. The gym is located towards the back of campus behind the chapel. I used to just go straight to my apartment after my workouts, but lately I've felt this calling or urge to stop by the chapel each time I come back from the gym. I guess a part of me started to feel guilty that I would spend 1+ hours at the gym and not dedicate even just 15+ minutes of my day to pray. So I've committed myself to visit the chapel and pray the rosary, not just on the days that I work out, but everyday. Working out heals stress, but prayer heals the spirit and I'm gonna need both to survive the rest of this semester.