Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff.

Today was "Mass of the Holy Spirit," which is the annual beginning of the year celebration for MSMC. I'm glad I got to sing with the choir because there's nothing like singing your heart out to Him while looking out to see a chapel full of students. I felt that same warm feeling I did when I sang for Holy Thursday at SSLH and it made me really happy. If I could choose only one way to serve God, it would definitely be through song because it just fits. But of course I am not going to limit myself to just that, I'm just sayin :]

I'm starting to feel the stress of school. Even with all this free time, I don't get as much work done as I'd like. I'm taking 13 units, but that consists of 6 classes and it's hard to balance all the studying, homework, and paper writing involved. I don't like that feeling of being overwhelmed...BUT I KNOW I CAN DO THIS. I set a goal for myself and I'm going to KEEP WORKING HARD. I won't let myself down again, I won't.

These next 3 weekends are going to be great so at least I have something to look forward to besides school. And I know it's still kind of far away but I can't wait til my Semester Break. I just want to sleep. Real talk. But yeah that's my rant for the day...back to work.