Ever since I've promised myself to STAY POSITIVE, I've seen the difference. School has been going great and I constantly keep surprising myself. My Business Law midterm was so difficult because it involved critical thinking involving certain cases and I thought that I had barely passed with a C. But when I got my scantron back, my jaw literally dropped when I saw an "A-" written at the top. I must've stared at that for a good 30 seconds before I snappped back into reality haha. That just goes to show "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF." It's better to maintain a state of confidence because you never know when it can give you that boost to try harder :)
There are three things "up my sleeve" right now that I'm hoping to accomplish. I'm not going to say what they are JUST yet because I don't want to ruin the surprise if these things actually happen *crosses fingers* But I've decided to just GO FOR IT. I'm at a stage right now that's telling me "DO IT" and I won't let anything or anyone tell me that I can't. But I will say that these three things are kind of far reaches for me. Nevertheless, this still gives me the freedom to HOPE & PRAY, my two strongest weapons of this past year.
Lastly, for a PCN update, I officially got excited last night when we decided to record part of our practice to see how we looked. And to my surprise it looked pretty damn good. I think it's easier working with a smaller group of people and I can't wait until the big day :D