Monday, March 14, 2011

Your Love.

With everything that's been going on lately, its dawned on me that we can't control fate. Watching the footage of Japan has been heart-wrenching and my prayers definitely go out to everyone who has been affected by this disaster.

But in the midst of uncertainty, I feel that God always has a way of showing me He's there. On my way to school last week, I heard a song on The Fish by Brandon Heath called "Your Love," which was exactly what I needed:

The only thing that matters is Your Love.
Your Love is all I have to give.
Your love is enough to light up the darkness.
It's Your Love.
All I ever needed is Your Love.


Lately I've been so caught up with where my life is headed, I mean who isn't? But my thought process has been distant from His plan. If what I want is in His will, then it will be. Complaining won't make this journey any easier. Doubting won't help me reach my goals faster. I just have to TRUST, do my part, and hope that He will answer my prayers. So I'm not going to complain for the rest of the semester or let fear override my confidence. His Love is all I need ♥