Thursday, June 2, 2011

Breathe.

Nursing letters have already been sent out. A lot of my friends have been accepted and I'm so happy for them :) But my letter wasn't in the mail today and now I'm getting super nervous. When I looked through the mail and didn't see anything I got really frustrated. And since I'm getting sick 2 days before the mud run, you can say I'm already not in the best mood. I could tell my mom was excited as me when I looked through the mail. After not seeing anything I let out this sigh of frustration and my mom told me to calm down and stop being nervous because she knew I was gonna get it. Right after she said that I immediately ran to the bathroom and cried to just get out whatever I was feeling. I'm a huge mess of emotions right now and I can't even just sit and watch TV because I'm restless. I'm sick of waiting, I just want to know NOW. I'm usually patient but I've been patient for the last 3 years so it's getting tiring. I'm hoping it'll arrive tomorrow and just praying that there wasn't any mix-up because of my new address :-/ GAHHHHHHHH!!! I would say that "I feel sick," but since I already AM sick, let's just say I'm feeling sick to my stomach too. I feel like I'm on the verge of having a nervous breakdown or something, but that's just my emotions talking. I have no idea how I'm going to manage any kind of peaceful sleep until I get that letter. Getting sick and being stressed because of this is NOT a good combo! :(

Lord, please calm my nerves. I'm all over the place. I just really need You right now.

JUST BREATHE.