CONGRATULATIONS JEM AND HUAN FOR BRINGING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BABY INTO THE WORLD!
Ellie Marie Martinez Huan was born today :] None of my friends have ever given birth before, so it's nice getting to share this happy moment! I wish I would have been in Irvine to see Ellie herself, but I am definitely praying for her and the rest of their family.
I told my mom about baby Ellie and showed her a picture because I wanted to share this joy with someone. But all she did was go on a rant about finishing school first before having a baby and that they're not even married and blah blah blah. I mean, c'mon! I know that values are important and everything, but couldn't she have seen the bigger picture? A BABY WAS BROUGHT INTO THE WORLD TODAY. And yeah maybe Jem and Huan aren't married, but they are going to love that baby sooo much, isn't that what matters? I think so :]
Aside from that, tomorrow starts my move-out process from Norte and I'm actually kind of excited. My half of the room is going to be empty pretty soon...
Slowly drifting into a peaceful breeze
Tounge tied and twisted are all my memories
Celebrating a fantasy come true
Packing all my bags
Finally on the move
I'm leavin today
I'm living it, I'm leaving it to change