Monday, June 21, 2010

Sandy Eggo.

This past Saturday was Khrystyn's graduation party in San Diego, so I offered to drive Jamie, Nikki, and Bellamay down there for the day. That drive to San Diego and back was the furthest I've ever driven, so I was pretty proud of myself! Haha...anyway, the drive there was pretty long, but nevertheless, it was a fun drive just being able to talk and sing along with songs while we sat in traffic. We met Abby at La Jolla so we could chill at the beach for awhile before the party and it was sooooo pretty! The weather was nice and the view was great. But what was even better was that Abby brought us food from Lolitas! I've been dying to try their carne asada fries and my goodness they are DELICIOUS. By far the best I've ever had! But yeah after the beach, we drove to Mira Mesa for Ktyn's party, but we got there early since we had to drop off Jamie, so we decided to get boba.

That's when the adventure began...LMAO. So we didn't know where the nearest boba place was, so I tell Bellamay to search for one on my Garmin. And she said she found a Tapioca Express that wasn't too far, so we start driving where it told us to go. It was leading us toward the freeway and we got kind of skeptical since it should have been nearby, so Bellamay tells Abby to start pushing stuff on the Garmin to see where the flag, or destination was, but she had no idea how to work it, so she ends up zooming out of the map and I start freaking out since I don't know where I'm going anymore LOL. It was kinda stressful hahaha, but we finally saw the flag, so I kept on driving. However, I miss the turn to the destination, so we had to take a detour through this residential area which was kind of odd, but like a mile later, we are still in a residential area and Garmin takes us to this house with a Lexus in the driveway as it said "arriving at destination." HAHAHAHAHA, we all started cracking upppp because we were obviously NOT at a Tapioca Express. Bellamay kept on shouting "I SWEAR IT SAID TAPIOCA EXPRESS ON THE GARMIN!" and Nikki said that maybe there was an Asian family who lived in that house that maybe sold boba. LOL it was the FUNNIEST thing EVER...we must've sat in my car on the street just laughing and blaming the Garmin for like 10 minutes, it even made my abs hurt from laughing so hard LOL. But eventually, Abby looked up a place on her iphone and we found the actual place, thank God haha. The only setback was that we were late to Ktyn's party, which made us feel a little bad since we were technically the first ones there. But adventures are always nice I guess...haha...

I'm glad I got to see my Co. I wish we could've talked more and that I could've drank LOL but nevertheless I had fun. It was nice being able to spend time with everyone and I'm glad that I was able to go :] Now that I'm back in Irvine with nothing to do, I am hoping to get a job VERY soon. I'm praying that someone will hire me for the time being. We'll seeee...