Monday, June 28, 2010

Sweet Misery.

"To tend, unfailingly,unflinchingly, towards a goal, is the secret of success."-Anna Pavlova

This whole week is going to be dedicated toward errands. Today was spent filing out paperwork and writing checks for deposits. I have to make a trip to the doctor for a physical exam, make an appointment to get my blood drawn, mail in a bunch of forms, make calls. I'm going to be SO HAPPY once all of this preliminary stuff is settled :]

On the upside, I'm so excited for this upcoming weekend since me and my family are gonna take a trip to L.A. to look at the campus. I forgot what it's like to get that feeling in your stomach about being in an unfamiliar place, so I guess I get to experience it once again. But I still think it's weird that I'm going to be dorming as a third year...haha I hope there are going to be other transfers there too so I don't feel out of place. But I'm kind of looking forward to it, just the environment of always having people around oppose to having your own apartment. I hope that this makes up for the sucky dorm experience I had my first year, who knew I'd get to dorm twice in my college years!

I don't know, this whole thing just seems so surreal to me still. My dad is gonna help me move some stuff back home on Thursday, maybe that's what it'll take for me to realize what's actually happening. My emotions are all over the place, but I am definitely excited to what He has planned for me, or just the opportunities that are going to come my way. I can't wait.