I know I've been putting off the 30 day challenge, so [14] Your earliest memory:
Hmm this is actually a fun question. I'm really trying to think about this one because my first memories are from ages 4-5 but I think the one I remember the most was when I went to Disneyworld for the first time with my family, aunt & uncle and cousins back in 1994. We took a van to fit all 8 of us and we drove cross country from California all the way to Florida. I don't remember much of the ride there, but apparently one of my cousins kept farting so we had to keep rolling down the windows HAHAHA...but I DO remember being at Disneyworld. It was raining so my mom bought me a pink umbrella with my name sewed on it and I think I actually still have it in my closet somewhere. But anyway, I also remember eating one of those Mickey-shaped chocolate ice cream bars too and my cousin was eating a turkey leg next to me LOL. And when we got back to the hotel my mom gave me a bath then I came running out with my towel. Everyone else was watching a movie and eating popcorn so I ran straight to the popcorn and started eating it. Then everyone started laughing at me and made fun of me for not being able to wait until I was changed to eat HAHAHA...I was a winner. So yeah that's pretty much what I remember from that trip, just bits and pieces of it, but it was a fun trip. My family doesn't do road trips/adventures anymore and I kind of miss it, but it's okay I guess. I can start having my own road trips and adventures once I get my own job :]