Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 13.

13] Somewhere you would like to move or visit.

I honestly don't see myself living anywhere else than Cali. It may be expensive here or whatever, but I love it. The weather, the valley, the city, the beaches, ALL of it. So that's that, but as for traveling, I would LOOOOVE to go anywhere and everywhere! I especially hope to go back to Europe since I didn't get to see London or Paris the last time I was there. Greece is one of my top picks right now, along with Bora Bora. I want to be able to visit the rest of the 7 wonders I haven't seen yet too. I know my answer is all over the place, but one of my goals is to visit AS MANY different places I can within my lifetime. That's the thing I'm looking the most forward to after I have my job...not getting married or having kids right away, but TRAVELING. I don't know if that sounds selfish, but this is something I need to do for myself you know? I know I can still travel once I have my husband/family, but it's a different experience to travel with friends. I just need that time to be adventurous and to explore. I really can't wait :]