Things I've bought for me/other people since I started Winter Break:
1) Oversized sweater from H&M
2) Green BDG Cardigan
3) Lacy Maroon Blouse from Urban
4) 2 pairs of shoes since it was buy 2 for $30 ;]
5) A pair of black skinny jeggings
6) New pillows
7) Remote Control Helicopter
8) Cushioned Lap Desk
9) 3 dozen Diddy Riese Cookies for all the people back in Irvine
10) Portable speakers for my laptop
11) 6 pairs of Puma socks
12) Silicone bracelets from Peace.Love.World for various friends
13) Turned my Anatomy book rental into a PURCHASE for future reference
14) Silver Patron shirt
15) TEAS book/online assessment review material
16) Lastly...food!
I HAVEN'T DONE THIS MUCH SHOPPING WITHIN THE SPAN OF FOUR DAYS EVER! Its been crazy funnn haha. I love buying gifts...even sometimes more than getting stuff for myself, which can be harmful for my debit card, but at the same time I feel it's worth doing around this time of year :D I went from L.A. to Irvine to SD and am now back in Riverside until I go back to school, which has been quite the adventure. I couldn't have asked for a better start to my Winter Break and I can't wait to visit my brother, sister in law, and friends next week in Lancaster for four days, then coming back to spend Christmas Eve at my aunt's house with my cousins and the KLAWBS. I LOVE the fact that I am not gonna just be stuck in the house doing nothing. ENJOYING WINTER BREAK TO THE FULLEST!!!
Oh and p.s. gonna continue the 30 day challenge once I actually feel like reflecting again haha...