Friday, December 24, 2010

My Way Home Is Through You.


Finally back home after spending 4 days in Lancaster with my brother, sister-in-law, Ryan, and Dustin. It was a nice getaway with lots of eating, drinking, gameboard playing, and watching Friends. But now I am happy to be back in my favorite place, my own room. And looking at the clock IT IS OFFICIALLY CHRISTMAS EVE! :D I can't wait to spend time with my family tonight and open gifts at midnight! Yee.

Anyway, my Peace.Love.World bracelets finally arrived and I absolutely LOVE them. They may only be 3-word sentences, but I feel like each one makes a powerful statement. And whenever I wear mine, I know that "i am LOVE" will remind me to be just that. I bought a bunch to give to my friends and in the picture are the ones I have left.

I don't know what else to say since I'm getting pretty tired so I'm gonna leave it at this:

"Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves."

<3