Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 2.

02] Where you would like to be in 10 years.

This question seems to be asked a lot haha. But ok, in TEN years I better have my BSN by then LOL...uhm I also hope to have an MSN in the area that I choose. I hope to be working at a hospital that I love and living in a HOUSE in a nice neighborhood. I hope to be married by then, to wake up to my "prince" everyday and just KNOW that our love would be forever. If I don't have kids by the time I'm 30 I don't think I would be too upset about it, but hopefully I will be in good financial and emotional standing to be planning for them :] Also, I hope to have many many many traveling adventures with my family/friends. I want to have been able to give back to my parents, be able to treat them out and book vacations for them once and awhile. I hope that I would be in good health and most especially that my faith continues to grow through service & charity. And lastly, I REALLY REALLY hope that I will still be able to keep in touch with my close friends as of right now.

I know life can never be perfect, but what I just said would be perfect enough for me.