Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 7.

Missed a few days of blogging since I was stuffing myself with food all weekend :) HAHA but it's time to continue with the 30 day challenge!

07] Write 20 interesting facts about yourself.

1. I was on a hip hop dance team in high school called "Dance Live."

2. I thought of becoming an eye doctor back in high school, but when I saw that you had to take physics, I changed my mind. LOL.

3. My group of friends back home + my brother named ourselves the KLAWBS, which stands either for the first or last letter of our names (Katrina, carL, zyrA, Willard, Brittney, Shyd) We've known eachother for over 15 years and I love them more than anything.

4. My first kiss was in the back of the high school theatre ;)

5. I failed the first time I took the behind the wheel test.

6. I've been on four cruises with my family.

7. I've never been in a relationship before and I think part of the reason why is because I had a bad dating experience in high school.

8. I won second place at my high school talent show with a salsa/hip hop routine.

9. I took piano lessons as a kid but quit because I didn't want to perform at recitals. I regret that.

10. I've lived in my hometown Menifee for my whole life and moved a total of four times, each house within 5 minutes of eachother.

11. I love making personalized gifts for my friends.

12. The thought of having a boyfriend is unappealing because I'm so independent, which is good and bad at times.

13. I absolutely can't stand people who like to talk about theirselves all the time.

14. Pho, pizza, sushi, and kbbq are some of my favorite foods.

15. I don't really know how to cook, and that needs to change soon.

16. I am EXTREMELY organized. I can't function if I'm surrounded by clutter.

17. I'm not a big fan of candy, but I absolutely love chocolate.

18. I don't believe in flirting, I think it's dumb.

19. My ultimate celebrity crush will forever belong to Justin Timberlake <3

20. I think it's cute when guys remember things that you say and then bring it up in conversation later. It shows me that he actually listens, and that's a plus :]