03] Your views on drugs and alcohol.
I've never tried any form of drugs besides over the counter stuff and whatever my doctor prescribes me haha and I'm proud to say that. I really don't find drugs appealing and I won't necessarily say that I look down on people who do them, it's just a habit for them that becomes hard to break and that's understandable. I don't think anyone WANTS to be dependent on drugs...it just becomes something that traps you in a really difficult situation. And I understand the effects of drugs on the body, so that's another reason why I never bother trying it. Smoking especially disgusts me. I can't stand the smell of it sometimes and I would never want that to be circulating through my body. So yeah, SAY NO TO DRUGS!
Alcohol, on the other hand...I think it's fun to have a couple drinks once and awhile. I know this is kinda bad to say, but alcohol is one of my stress relievers. And no, I don't abuse it for that reason, but yes I do drink after midterms or finals. Being in college, I find that normal. I know that many people may over-do their alcohol consumption, but that's not me. I have to admit that I do try and find reasons to drink just because it's fun every now and then, but other than that I'm not planning to party that much until I'm 21. I think I deserve to go all out on my 21st! Mixed drinks galore :] Can't waittt.