08] A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
It's funny because if you were to ask me "A moment you felt the most unsatisfied with your life," I would be able to answer in a heart beat. But this...this is different and sadly I don't think about this a lot :-/
But I guess I would have to say my second year of college. I think that was one of the happiest years of my life, despite all that happened within that year. But overall, I think that's when I saw myself grow the most from all that I was learning. Being a family leader for LOG definitely helped me to see myself in a different light, someone who had to be a leader, responsible, and supportive of the people who were in my family. It gave me a larger purpose at UCI besides school and I absolutely loved it. Not to say that I don't normally feel this, but I felt IMPORTANT in a sense that it was my job to help my fams feel at home with Liwanag. That was the first time in my life that I felt I was doing something MEANINGFUL and the fact that I got to experience all this alongside my Co Khrystyn was a real blessing just because I feel like we were such a good match haha. Who wouldn've known, right?
My second year was also a bonding year with my 2012 class and LOG as a whole. I never really hung out with them at all my first year, but I ended up finding my closest friends. All the time I got to spend with them on campus, off campus, during breaks, and especially during Liwanag meetings/events just helped me to realize that our friendship was solid...that they would always be there for me. My second year was definitely full of great memories that make me smile, from the SD turnaround, late night food runs,"study" parties, jam sessions, parties in VDC, endless hours spent at Interfaith, cooking parties, spontaneous trips to the beach, MC'ing for Spirit Rally, being asked to be on LOG Core, and so many more. I grew so close with everyone, so close that I was hoping the year would move slower just so we would have more time together. So without a doubt, my second year of college was when I was the happiest, despite the academic difficulty and decisions I had to make because everything else made up for it and I have NO REGRETS.
...Annnnd cue nostalgia :( I miss Irvine.